Property ID : #105
For Sale €244,700 Contact: 97647198 - Luxury Apartment, Residential
* Construction works commenced in May 2017. Full project delivery in December 2018 *
This price is related to the 2 bedroom flats located on the 1st and 2nd Floor correspondingly. They share the same facts.
*However, 2 bedroom flat is also available, located on the third floor, with asking price 330,000EUR.
Our large, open plan design makes for bright, elegant, and modern interiors. The luxury apartments come with full kitchens and private terraces with mountain views. The range of different sized apartments can cater to everyone from young families to busy professionals. Two penthouse apartments offer even more living space
The structural design is based on the latest Euro code publications and standards. The building is designed to be earthquake resistant.
• Concrete strength for the main frame and important structural elements is set at C30/37 to eliminate any quality or forte errors.
• Externally the building is cladded with Compact High Pressure Laminate (HPL), and aluminium louvers with wood-like finish by Renolit (Germany), and Cyprus light coloured stone.
• Other surfaces are plastered and painted with three coats of acrylic base paint (Sandtex).
APARTMENT ENTRANCE DOORS
• High security entrance doors using a multi lock system.
• Frame is made from solid wood in laminate finish and flush door with solid core (Halspan), in laminate finish.
• Fire resistant (30 min) and soundproofing (32dB) achieved with solid core (Halspan)
WALL BUILD AND INSULATIONS
• External walls are constructed with high quality insulation blocks of 30cm thickness and internal walls with a thickness
of either 10 or 25cm variant on use.
• 5cm XPS insulation material is installed on all beams, columns.
• A special membrane is installed in between concrete/brick connections and walls for the avoidance of cracks.
• All balconies are further insulated with 4mm high quality bitumen membrane.
• The roof is insulated with vapour barrier, 5cm XPS insulation material, geotextile, and bituminous reinforced polyester membrane.
• Large kitchens are custom-made with stylish finishes in textured melamine (Cleaf) and premium synthetic granite worktops; 225cm height cabinets.
• The bedroom and living room wardrobes feature textured melamine finish (Cleaf), shelves, and accessories. 255cm height
• Internal doors in laminate (Cleaf).
• Walls and ceilings receive three coats of plaster and three coats of emulsion paint.
• Bathrooms and kitchens have suspended ceiling construction (Knauf).
• All internal areas and verandas are paved with high quality Spanish/Italian ceramic tiles (60cmx60cm min).
• Bedrooms are fitted with high quality laminate parquet flooring (Kronos, Swiss).
• Electric black-out shutters in all bedrooms interfaced in the home automation system.
• Height of kitchens is set to 2.65m and height of living rooms and bedrooms to 2.95m max.
BALCONY DOORS AND WINDOWS
• Double glazing anodized aluminium sliding windows (MU 144 Ultra therm series) with max U value of 1.2 w/m K and double glazing opening windows (MU 2075 Elite Thermal series) with max U value of 1.2 w/m K.
• The balcony doors are lift-and-slide made of anodized aluminium (MU 144 Ultra therm Lift and Slide series) with max U value of 1.2 w/m K.
• Windows sills are covered with selected imported marble.
• Balconies feature a frameless tempered laminated glass (16mm) guard railing system.
• Double glazed glass of windows with U.
- Covered Parking
- Electrical Appliances
- Fitted Kitchen
- Guest Toilet
- Master Bed
- Provision for Air Conditioning
- Provision for Central Heating
- Utility Room
- Water Heater
- Barbecue area
- Landscape Garden
For more information please call us at 99278483.